Thursday, November 5, 2009

November 2009 Goals!

So I know that it's not quite November yet but I thought that the sooner I outline my goals that the more successful I will be (: I know when written it looks like A LOT of goals but they all basically correlate with each other... For example, my BMI & BF% can't go down unless I lose the weight. And i can't lose the weight unless I get to the gym. So really I'm not asking that much of myself :]

My Starting Weight: 200.6
My Goal Weight [for this month]: 190.6

November Goals:
-lose at least 2 pounds per week [10 pounds this month]
-make it to the gym 2 or 3 times per week
-do a workout video at least 1 time per week
-do strength training [ST] move at home 1-2 days a week
-stay within my calorie range for 25 of the 30 days this month
-burn at least 2500 calories per day [I LOVE my BodyBugg]
-get body fat % down to 42%
-get BMI down to 32.7
-drink at least 8 glasses of water per day

Miscellaneous Goals for November:
-call my freshmen girls at least once a week
-blog at least 3 times per week
-memorize one Bible verse per week

No comments:

Post a Comment