Thursday, November 5, 2009

Re-organization :]

So over the past few years I have accumulated so much stuff that I do not need or want. About a month or so ago I decided to go through EVERY SINGLE THING that I have and get rid of what I did not need, etc. My room is officially finished and organized and if I might say so myself it is beautiful! I already want to go in and get rid of some more crap though. It is now time to go and clean out under my sink. I am afraid of what scary monsters are going to be under there though! When I am done with all this I am going to be one happy girl & I won't have to miss fun things like get togethers because I am still putting stuff away! I want to be able to go out and pull the shenanigans I always do.
Like this for example ^^^^

This weekend is a weekend of rest so there could be some funny things happening (:


No comments:

Post a Comment