Thursday, November 5, 2009

Weigh In 11/3/09

So I am definitely bummed out about this weeks weigh in. I didn't work out a lot this week which was due to the fact that I was swamped with stuff to do & a couple days I went over my calories but over the past 3 days I've tracked faithfully & checked my calories on my BodyBugg so I thought I was going to be under for sure. But then, TOM came into town :/ So that basically explains the gain :/

Start Weight: 217.4 pounds
Previous Weeks Weight:200.6
Current Weight: 200.8 [+0.2 pounds]
Goal Weight: 135.0 pounds

Starting Body Fat Percentage:45.9 %
Previous Weeks Body Fat Percentage: 44%
Current Body Fat Percentage:44.1% [+0.1%]
Goal Body Fat Percentage: 30%

Starting BMI: 37.3
Previous Weeks BMI: 34.4
Current BMI: 34.5 [+0.1]
Goal BMI: 23.2

Overall I am not super happy with the fact that I gained BUT next week I know that I will be posting a bigger loss (:

No comments:

Post a Comment